Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Franny took a Header!!!

Yes, folks, she's off and running (ok...not running yet, but I can guarantee it's close) and today, she took a header into the mud!!  ha ha ha
And, into the mud no less...but I guess that's what happens when you try to stand up in a baby pool with no water to hold it down...(don't worry, no baby was hurt in the taking of this picture)

That was at a playdate today!!  Great day for a playdate and great idea too...kids got to wash their bikes and ride them through the carwash.  Max was timid at first about getting wet...he actually carried the bike to the water and gingerly placed it under so he wouldn't get wet.  Don't worry...he eventually got into it!! 



I love how he is so sensitive and cautious!!  I don't Franny Girl is going to be that way at all...she is just going to jump in head first to things...I'm really going to have to be on my toes with her:)  Aside from the fact that she just started crawling, she is also standing up and today she started to try and cruise on the couch...I am soooooooooo NOT ready for this!!  She's not supposed to be doing this yet, so I've decided that I need to just keep pushing her back down on her butt.  Do you think she'll get the message to stop trying to grow up???  Yeah, I didn't think so...:(  At least she's not sensitive to the feel of muddy grass:

And here's a few more of my 'dirty' Franny:



Max would have been flipping out sitting on the wet and muddy grass...and he would have needed to be wiped immediately.  Not my Franny Girl!!

Oh, here's one more...take a good look at the cute outfit b/c she gives new meaning to tight shorts and belly shirts!!!  (let's just say we won't be putting these on her again)


Yup...I think that's about all I have to say for tonight!!  I'm tired...long day (we had Baby J all day today too).

Random Thought of the day: Moms Rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the family pictures! Your little one is a courageous and curious little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by and enjoying all our children! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete