Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, June 27, 2011

Franny Girl and the crib

So, put her in the crib last night for the first time.  Of course, I waited until I knew she was absolutely asleep before doing it and she did sleep in there until about 1:30 (put her in around 9:30).  WOW...4 hours in there!!  And I, of course, passed out on the couch before making it back into my bed:(

Have no fear...hubby didn't know what to do when she started crying and absolutely had to wake me up to deal with it.  You know, because there weren't 3 kids before her or anything.  I just want 1 night where I don't have to get up with her...is that too much to ask???  He didn't even have to work today.  And so, MOM, that's what would happen when I leave her in the crib and don't come upstairs.  He won't deal with her...he'll just come downstairs to wake me up to deal with her!!!

Got her back to sleep...after like an hour of her mouth clenched on my boob and her not exactly eating and not exactly sleeping either.  She just kept looking up at me and than around the room...she knew something was different and I think she was trying to figure out if she should go back to sleep or try to stay awake b/c she didn't know where she would end up next...lol  AND, she slept 'til about 6:20 (yes, another 4 hours) and than I just took her in with me and snuggled in our recliner chair in my room until about 8. 

It's 8:30 and she's asleep on my lap...thinking I should just go put her in the crib now and hope she sleeps???  She has only slept for about 45 minutes today...so maybe???  Max is going up now so I think I'll wait a few more minutes and than bring her up!!

Update tomorrow...

2 comments: