Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4 of Recital Week...

OK...today was a very long day but we persevered and made it to the end!!  Whew...though, Max and Franny Girl both fell asleep twice in the car today and Franny Girl was soooooooooo tired tonight that it took over an hour to get her to sleep:(  Thank goodness hubby went to bed early too, b/c he tends to be loud and his voice wakes her up!!!

Excited to do some cake pops, mini cupcakes, and a small cake and maybe some other things for a wedding next week!  Now, I just have to figure out pricing that works for both of us...I hate pricing things out!!  I really need someone else to price and tell people the price b/c I always feel bad for charging...is that crazy???    Check out some new pops on a stick:


Met up with some great friends today for lunch.  I haven't seen them in forever so it was really nice to catch up!!  One of my girlfriends is having a baby in the fall (not planned, like Franny Girl) but we are happy for her!!  She is getting more and more excited as well!!  I love babies:)

Made it to pick up the kiddies in time and we got to the theater on time!!  AND- they started right on time tonight.  The schedule didn't get too far behind and we made it out with plenty of time to get DJ to his baseball game...Yup...this is the first time in my history with the dance studio that the dress rehearsal went so quickly and smoothly!  I am still speechless about this so perhaps I'll have more to say later:)

DJ played in his last baseball game of the season.  It's kinda bittersweet in that I can't believe it's over and how quickly it went...and yet IAMSOGLADTHESEGAMESAREOVER!!!  Yes, is that horrible to say?? I think we had a great season and the boys played great and learned a lot this year!!  Though, my son needs to learn a little humility...he thinks he is the best hitter on the team.  And, he asks constantly if we saw his doubles (yes, he hits them frequently) and didn't he hit the ball far, etc.  I absolutely think he's a great hitter...but I don't tell him all the time b/c I think he needs to stop saying it...does that make sense??  He needs to realize that there is more to baseball than just hitting and that he still needs to work on the rest of the game.  And, he needs to realize that he has a team and that they also play Great!!!

And, while at the game, the rest of the kiddies decided to have some fun with glasses:



 And now, perhaps I'll go to sleep!!  Though, I am determined to finish my adult beverage before I fall asleep tonight!!  It's been a really long day and I deserve it:)  Thought, a piece of that chocolate cake from BJ's would be awesome too...ha ha ha

Random thought: Expect the unexpected and you might be pleasantly surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment