Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Late Night w/ME

Yeah, I know, you're all jealous that it's 3AM and your asleep while I am NOT!!!  Nope, I'm awake.  Would you like to know why??  Ha...I bet you would.  Ok...I'll tell you...it's b/c I don't have enough time in any day to get anything done that I would like to get done.  There, is that good enough??

OK- I was asked to make some cookies for a birthday party tomorrow and of course I said yes...I love making stuff for other people (this is said with absolutely no sarcasm in it...).  I especially love to BAKE!!  Yup, I am crazy and I like to bake.  ha ha ha.. and of course, today was one of THE HOTTEST DAYS thus far.  Trust me, though, that is not the reason why I waited until about 9pm tonight to start making the cookies.  I absolutely love waiting until the very last minute to do this stuff (this is definitely dripping with sarcasm)...however, it just always seems like life always comes before baking!!

OK- probably not going to make any more sense (am I making any at all...not really sure..) so I'm gonna end this one short and sweet.  But, alas, have no fear...I will be here in about 24 hours b/c tomorrow I bake and decorate a big cake!!

Random babbling (this is longer then a thought): Have you ever gone a certain back way hoping that you think you know where you're going and you think to yourself, oh, look, there are lots of cars turning here...maybe one of them will be going where I need to go and I can follow them.  But you have no way of knowing which one, if any, is going where you need to go so you don't know who to follow and all of a sudden all the cars in front of you have turned off somewhere and you are in the front with no one to follow???  Yeah, me neither...just a thought...perhaps we should have a megaphone system to communicate with other drivers to figure out if they are going where you are going so you can follow them...ha ha ha...

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you baking for the party! I KNOW that the kids will also 8) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that pic of you and max and frannie...that dress was MY FAVORITE! I loved it on the girls!

    ReplyDelete