Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Crib Part Whatever...

OK..so I did bring her up and put her in the crib...crawled into bed and fell asleep within about 30 seconds.  She woke up about an hour later...went in...nursed her (I know...this too should be over by now) and put her back in the crib.  Crashed again in bed only to be woken up about 2 hours later and proceeded to fall asleep in the recliner chair with her...I think it just gets to a point in the night where I just want sleep and so I will let her stay put if it means she will sleep longer, you know.
Brought her downstairs about 8 this morning...dropped her at my husbands feet...and went back to bed!!!  Passed out and got another 1.5 hrs of sleep!!  Thanks:)

Cleaned some more crap in my house today.  Now...just need to actually mop and I think my house will be in the best shape it's been in (cleanliness-wise) in awhile.  I saw a pair of "mopping" slippers at BJ's the other day...you know, you put them on your feet and they are supposed to clean the floor as you go??  Perhaps I should get a pair??  Though, I think they need to come up with a sponge kind of thing for babies knees and the tops of their feet...especially when they are in the crawling phase.  I mean, I could probably rent her out...you know, like how people can rent vacuum cleaners??  Why not rent a crawler...she's cute too!!!

OK- so, let's talk GYM!!!  You know, that thing I started doing and than somehow stopped going??  I really need to get back there!!  Franny girl is bigger and crawling and not falling over just from sitting up...so she do better in the room...and I've got the bigger kids for the summer.  I just need to figure out when I can get there in between watching Baby J and the big kid activities...you know??  You think that summer should be relaxed and fun, right??  Somehow, I think summer schedule has turned into more crap than not!!  But, we did a week of nothing and so, we will start some stuff this week.  We'll see how it goes!!

And so, on top of trying not to yell at my kids, I also vow to go back to the gym.  And...I WILL PUT FRANNY GIRL IN THE CRIB.  OK...now I will be held accountable for this stuff.  OK???  Thanks!!

Have a great night!!

But, have no fear ladies...she's going back in tonight and I will persevere!!  I promise!!  Really...I do!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! I linked back to your blog today!

    http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/2011/07/overcome-adapt-and-improvise.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa...that's awesome!!
    Hope you had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete