Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, May 16, 2011

From yelling to listening...

Yup...that's right...in order to get out of the house this morning Mommy had a freak out and yelled... A LOT!!  I hate having to yell...especially when I am trying to get them out the door to do something fun for them.  There is no school for the big kids and it is just crazy in the  mornings trying to get everyone dressed, groomed, etc.  And, we had to pack a lunch b/c we were going on a rainy day picnic/ice-cream party...and, I wanted dinner to be set up in the crock pot before we left...and, I had to pack extra stuff b/c I didn't know when we'd be back and if we'd be back before I attempted the gym in the afternoon.  So, I yelled and yelled and Max ran away and Kyra went about doing whatever it is she does and DJ sat on the couch playing his DS and Franny girl sat in her high chair practicing eating food while Mommy yelled.  I hate it.  I really do.  I think I just need to stop and not worry about it and just not go anywhere with them.  But than, will I be driving myself more crazy with them home all the time...especially with summer coming up?? 

Well, I told them when everyone had gotten in the car, that if this is how it was going to be, than we will not be doing any Beach Days this summer.  I think the 2 older ones are big enough to help get us packed and out the door, don't you???  Well, we did get a chance to come home before heading back out and they were quiet and they cleaned the playroom.  And, Franny girl fell asleep in the car (the long 10 minute drive home) and is still asleep!!!  OMG...I am thinking Hell has frozen over!!!  Or maybe the pigs started flying...lol...I guess good old Tom and Jerry will keep them quiet for a little bit (strange how the cartoons I watched growing up will keep them more entertained sometimes than all these new and improved learning cartoons...) Well, it's either that or they were all experiencing a drop in blood sugar from the ice-cream and candy wearing off...he he he...Oh, the pigs just started dropping from the sky...baby is awake and the others are getting restless...

Up next: standing in line for recital tickets and the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment