Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Friday, May 27, 2011

Dear Hubby...

Thank you for letting me not get off the couch this morning (because that's where Franny girl and I are still sleeping these days) and taking care of getting the kiddies off to school.  And thank you for being super duper quiet (NOT) and waking up Franny girl anyway.  I'm glad you took them to the bus this morning but next time, please don't offer...because you see, Kyra's homework notebook is on the table and DJ's homework is on the floor and his folder is on the table.  I guess it's a good thing they remembered their lunches!!
Hope you have a great doctor's appt and let's hope all the little swimmers are gone!!!


Random thought (or just a bashing): my husband somehow locked his keys in the car yesterday while getting gas and I had to drive there at 6:45am to open his car...now, I wonder how pissed off he would have been had our roles been reversed???  But, you know, he will conveniently forget that he wasn't perfect for one morning!!  Yes, did you know I have a PERFECT Hubby???  I know you guys are allllllllllll soooooooooooo jealous!!!  ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment