Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Falling over and falling apart...

Have you ever coaxed a 3 year old down from steps they climbed with good intentions and than got scared and couldn't get back down again??  And,  you didn't really want to climb up these ''steps" as they were enclosed and really for little kids...not mom's!!  I have...not just 1 or 2 and not just my own.  But, they eventually get it and feel so happy that they figured out how to do it.  Sometimes, I feel like I am that 3 year old who has climbed up the enclosed steps and I couldn't get back down again without falling on my face.  At least, not without the help of those around me and their encouraging words!!

Speaking of being afraid to fall, it happened to me.  Yes, I fell over in Yoga while trying to get into a pose and hold it.  Keeled right on over.  I guess there are some things in my life that aren't in balance...right??  If we compare Yoga to Life, than there are several things that need to remain in balance in your life and body and sometimes, you fall over.  lol   

So, I guess my point is this: If you start to fall and lose your balance, there are always people around you to help you back up and get you 'balanced' again.  I always find a glass of wine helps too!!

Random thoughts:
- If you have gas, it it always handy to hold a baby...thus blame the baby who cannot speak!!
- No snuggle her mommy...snuggle me!!  But Max, she's crying and hungry...should I let her cry and be hungry??  YES!!  ha ha ha
- If I lean over too much and rest my head, I fear I will fall asleep (seems to be happening a lot lately..)

No comments:

Post a Comment