Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Max...potty training and heart murmurs

So, yesterday Max decided that he was going to Self Train himself on the potty.  Yup, the kid has goals:)

Everytime I walked around the corner, Max came tearing at me with NO diaper on.  He insisted he had to go pee.  One time, he pulled his diaper off with good old poop stuck to his butt!!!  Guess he really is ready to learn...really poor timing though.  We are going on vacation Friday morning and I just don't have the time to put into it.  Ha...I don't think I'll ever have the 'time' to put into it so perhaps I should just go with it.  I did make him wipe up his 1 and only pee puddle on the floor...maybe that will teach him that he shouldn't be doing that.

We are off to a doctor appt this morning for Max...at his c/u the pediatrician heard a slight murmur in his heart and so we are going to check it out with the pediatric cardiologist.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment