Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Do your kids....
- Burp and Fart at the dinner table and think it's funny even though you've told them about a million times we don't do that...
- Randomly strip and drop their clothes all over the house
- Poop in the toilet and NEVER flush
- Laugh at the little ones when they start smearing yogurt on the table, their face, basically all over... instead of saying, No no, that's not what we do with yogurt..
- Lose their shoes on a daily basis... even though they have bins for their shoes to go in and you constantly telling them to put them in them.
- Expect you to wait on them hand and foot so that they are pretty much finished with their dinner by the time you get to sit down and eat your cold food
- Lose socks (actually, I think mine eat their socks...but that's another story)
- Spill drinks... pretty much every night...
- Tell the little kids to do/say things they shouldn't be doing/saying so that the little ones get in trouble and they can laugh at them
- Use toys in ways they were not intended to be used
- Jump on the couch, pull off the couch cushions and jump on that part of the couch, jump from couch to said cushions on the floor, etc
- Run across couches in someone else's house during a party
- Put younger siblings in play vehicles and push them down the hill
- Drop dirty clothes about 1 inch in front of the dirty clothes basket
- Wipe their noses with their sleeves...even the big kids... I know, gross!!
Like I said, my kids are perfect little angels and they don't do ANY of this crap... seriously!!! And if you believe me, I've got a bridge to sell ya:)
Hope you're having a fabulous day. And don't forget to let me know what your favorite blog post is:)