|Franny in bed with us at 5:00AM... yeah, she's a kicker!!|
|Franny figured out how to climb onto this stool.. too bad for Max.. that was his 'play' place|
|Dress up time and 'sword' fighting|
|Climbing onto shelves..|
|Wanting to be Max..|
AND- I was making cookies:)
What's NOT pictured:
- Franny and Max pulling out ALL of my chocolate molds
- Franny being able to pull down my 'cookie' decorating frostings and trying to eat them.. yes, she was sucking on the BLUE one...
- ALL of her blocks and books scattered all over the floor
- Diapers scattered all over the house... hey, if you ever need one, you should find one nearby!!
- Silverware from the dishwasher strewn across the kitchen floor as I'm trying to get them INTO the dishwasher
- My newly folded laundry UNFOLDED ..
Oh, and I DID get in the shower before Baby C arrived and finally got my dishes/laundry finished!! Well, ok, I really only moved the laundry from the washer into the dryer. Yup, the laundry I ran yesterday. But, it's something, right??
Also worked at the library today (hence the shower) and managed to get the big kids to the Science Fair at school on time. No, they did not participate this year. If you can tell me where to fit in doing a science project, let me know!!
Working on some very special cookies for a very special lady!! Excited about them:) Will post pics once they are all done!!
Have a great night!!