Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, July 9, 2012

What's Your Choice..

OK my fellow followers... I know it's been awhile and I'm having a hard time deciding what my Back into the Blog World entry should be... Soooooooooooooo.... I'm leaving it to you all and I'm going to throw some topics out at you and you have to let me know what you want to hear about, OK??????  Check out the hair...this is what my brain feels like.. LOL


I have so many things swirling around in my brain that I need your help... lol....  here goes... leave a comment and let me know by Wednesday, July 11 and I will have your most wanted topic posted...


  • Recital Time and why I do it
  • Weddings
  • Buying a New Car
  • Things Franny knows to do that I can't stand.. lol
  • Granny Panties
  • Why NOT to buy Toys... It's a waste of Money!!
  • Mommy Transformation
  • The Mommy Anthem... new theme song
OK... start voting... let me know what you want to hear about and I will tell you the Honest Truth!!  

Hope you are all doing well...write soon!!



5 comments:

  1. Get rid of the pink back ground, it is hard to read..I am voting for the Franny one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Mommysmommy on the pink background...cant read it....

    Franny for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, note sure if you changed the background since those posts, but this darker, coral type pink is quite nice!

    As for topic, knowing how crazy funny you are, I have to vote for Granny Panties - LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed the background and font color.. it was pretty bad but that's what I get for doing it at 1AM.. lol

      Delete
  4. Why not talk about them all? 8 topics over 8 weeks? Ready go!

    ReplyDelete