Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Candle with Many Wicks..

What's that saying, you're burning the candle at both ends??  Well, lately, I feel like I've got a candle with a dozen ends and I'm burning every single one of them!!  They also say, when it rains it pours, right??

I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile...and I'm sorry I can't tell you what's been going on these past couple days. If I did, well, I might have to, um, you know, get rid of you or something..  Actually, I can't even remember what I've been doing, but let me sum up some of it for you, ok??
-Friday night was our usual mayhem of dance and finishing of cupcakes for a St. Patty's Day celebration
-Saturday was a photo gig followed by party for St. Patty's Day...
-Sunday... AHHHHHHH... yes, I had a day off.  Can you believe it??  Ha- sent hubby and kiddies to MIL and I cleaned my day away!!  My entire upstairs was spotless until about 6:15pm when the clan came home.  Though, if you stop by for a visit, we will meet in one of the bedrooms upstairs b/c they are the cleanest area of my house and I'm proud of them... ha ha
-Monday- no nap Franny came around for a playdate.  We love when she stays up late and doesn't nap the next day... so joyful and peaceful around here... NOT   followed by Polish dance
- Tuesday (that's today, in case you didn't know b/c sometimes I often wonder what day it is) full house of kiddies today... finally got my cake in the oven (it's cooling so I can pulverize and cake-pop it) and Franny is finally asleep.

The little booger...ooooops, I mean the little devil... nope, that's not it...I'm sorry, I mean Franny the Wrecker has decided to see how long she can last at night these days...so, my computer time has been severely limited.  Thus, lack of blog posts.  I am completely and utterly exhausted by the time she falls asleep.

Here are some upcoming candle burning issues- cookies, cake pops, cake pop bouquets, b-day parties, library work, stay trapped in my house watching another baby, and I just booked another small photo gig (taking pics of the girls hands...ha ha... for modelling purposes). and Polish dancing for ME (yes, I'm crazy...we all know it.. but this is Exercise, right??).  Now, add in the kids activities...or perhaps I should just cut them off of everything.  Oh, wait, baseball season is soon approaching...

I will leave with all of that...not really much of anything.  Perhaps I will have some more wit for you tomorrow.

Have a great night!!

Here are a few pics of the past few days to put a smile on your faces:)
sparkly hat, green mittens and sandals to walk to the bus:)

This is No Nap Franny... she just wouldn't go to sleep!!

This is how my 9 year old eats pasta...

This is how my 1 yr old eats pasta... notice any similarities???

3 whole baskets are washed, dried and actually folded...now, will they ever make it back into their drawers??

Cousin Fun

this is how we watch movies... in a chair of some sort on top of the couch.. really safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment