Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Adult Hot Apple Cider... Revisited:)

Whew...I am only about 14 hours late for the Recipe Wednesday I promised you.  AND, I am going to be lazy with it...  It has nothing to do with the 2 Polish Dance practices, 1 boot camp, 1 adult ballet class and a twisted ankle..and I didn't happen to just pass out last night or anything..nope...not at all... LOL..

So, with fall coming along quite nicely, I thought I would revisit my Adult Hot Apple Cider recipe.  You know, in case you're having a get together or anything like that..this is perfect in the crockpot... Oh, and the original post was somehow 'Pinned' on Pinterest..how cool is that???

Here's the original post along with recipe:
http://honestfamilyliving.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-apple-cider-adult-style.html

With all the new vodka flavors out there...I'm thinking that Caramel Vodka might go nicely as an added 'adult' flavor...and, I'm thinking that I may need to make this really soon:)

I've also made this and let simmer for a few hours before refrigerating it into a container.  You can always heat up back up in the microwave...just make sure you shake well as apple cider tends to separate.

Hope you're having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment